Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Bluewater Tackle in conjunction with Pelican Charters.
- The competition is open to residents of the Australia aged 18 years and over except employees of Bluewater Tackle World and Pelican Charters and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- The competition is promoted across 4 platforms with multiple ways to enter. A participant may enter using one of the following avenues:
– One Facebook Like of the Bluewater Tackle World page, one Facebook Like of the Pelican Charters page, and one share of the Facebook Promotion to the individuals timeline
– One Instagram Follow of the Bluewater Tackle World page, one Instagram Follow of the Pelican Charters page, and one share of the Instagram Promotion to the individuals story
– One purchase of $100 or more in store as a VIP member at any Bluewater Tackle World store
– One purchase of $100 or more online at www.bluewater.net.au
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Instagram, in store and online at Bluewater Tackle World.
- Closing date for entry will be 1 September 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- One prize for one person for a Montebello fishing charter to be taken on a mixed charter valued at $3150.00. Prize must be taken by 30 September 2020. Prize departs from Dampier and winner must make their own way to Hampton Harbour Boat and Sailing Club, Dampier. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Winner must contact Pelican Charters to book date no later than March 2020. Travel insurance is the responsibility of the winner.
- Winner will be chosen at random on 2 September 2019 by Bluewater Tackle and the winner will be notified by 3 September 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network.